Why Choose Nancy
- She is an expert in plant-based nutrition with over 6 years of experience in producing functional, plant-strong food and meal plans;
- She has over 10 years of experience in the management of health & wellness through nutrition;
- Nancy has an understanding of pathogenesis to disease in relation to nutrition;
- She has hands-on experience in herbal pharmacy and an understanding of herbs and their known phytochemicals;
- She comprehends the role of nutrition in the development of chronic and degenerative diseases;
- She understands the concepts of orthomolecular medicine and what micro-nutrients cells need to thrive;
- Nancy has great knowledge on the effects of stress and what role it plays on the mind and body;
- Nancy has firsthand experience on hormonal imbalances and can put together a custom protocol for you;
- Nancy has put her research and studies into practice on herself:
- In 2008, after a spiral fracture in her right tibia and fibula, she underwent 3 surgeries in 3 months and had to learn how to walk again each time. She put together a custom health and wellness program for herself and followed it strictly. The doctors originally said it would take at least 12 months before she would be fully functional again, but Nancy made a full recovery in less than 6 months.
- In 2013, she was able to reverse her cervical dysplesia by boosting her immune system and eliminating squamous intraepithelial lesions in her body before they could develop into tumors.
- Nancy’s services can also be offered in French.
Nancy Majoulian’s Credentials:
Nancy is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist with a diploma in Applied Holistic Nutrition. She also has a diploma as a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) with the Council of Canada. She also has studied herbal pharmacy and is currently working toward becoming a Registered Clinical Herbalist.